Wednesday 23 September 2020

LAST DAYS OF SUMMER

Summer is over but it would be shame not just to steal one more day of the sun and explore.

 I managed to travel for the weekend and i just had amazing day exploring my beautiful country, Perast and Kotor  in general and i was just stunned how incredible those places are.

I took my perfect white Shein dress, that has a little boho style, and put my exploring hat and i was ready to enjoy the day. We drive and explored entire coast and enjoyed in the view. 

And, what would be day at the coast  without taking a swim and enjyoing by the beach.  and I finally managed to wear this tie dye  pink bikini from Shein. 

For more travel photos check my instagram @ivana_jeknic

Use my code 3Qivanad to get 15% off on Shein website by the 30th September.






 I WAS WEARING:

DRESS:SHEIN-HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment