Friday 19 June 2020

ESCAPE TO NATURE


Hello everybody! After such a long break, we are finally starting to be back in normal in Montenegro.
I really wish and pray that all of you around the world are fine and with your families. 

So after months i managed to have an amazing day outside, with family,enjoying the sun, catching up with everything and planing new adventures. We decided to use our day completely and we went to visit Biogradsko lake,one of the most beautiful places in my city. It is such a beautiful lake surounded with forest and beautiful nature.  I just enjoyed breathing fresh air, far from city stroll.

I missed dressing up and putting makeup. I spent my quarantine in tracksuit and bare face, and now we are able to live free and just enjoy being alive.

Todays look is all simple but very feminine and cute. Long floral dress and I added this oversized denim jacket. I have a thing recently for oversized clothes, i bought so many size up tracksuits and hoodies, so i also wanted shorter denim jacket but slightly oversized, that will look great to combine with dresses in summer. 
Hope you like this comeback look!

*Use my code Q2ivanad (15% off for orders over $60, valid from April 1 to June 30)*


I WAS WEARING:
DENIM JACKET: SHEIN- HERE
DRESS: SHEIN
SNEAKERS: ADIDAS
HAT: STRADIVARIUS 



7 comments:

  1. The hat is so cute! I'm planning a day at the park too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are gorgeous. Really love that dress on you. Looks like a great way to spend the day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are lovely, and your dress is adorable! I'm glad that the weather is usually always nice (although hot in the summer) so we can be outdoors, even during COVID-19. Stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is so perfect and that location is to die for!! Can't wait for things to return to normal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff! What blogger template you are using pls?

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://skillstechnologyweb.com/check-online-nadra-cnic-verification-and-details-at-home/
    check online nadra cnic verification

    ReplyDelete
  7. https://www.roadsigns.pk/
    road signs and traffic signals

    ReplyDelete