Monday 23 November 2020

FLORAL AUTUMN DRESS




Autumn is my favourite time of the year, and i like to dress more casual, layers, boots and sweaters are my favourite items.
 I know that floral print is more of a summer vibe, but i found this lovely
floral Shein dress  couple weeks ago and i had to have it. I t will be perfect for summer, but it is great for autumn season as well. 
I combined it with biker boots and hat, but you can also wear grey over the knee boots and it will look great as well.
Hope you like the look.

Use my code 4Qivanad to get extra 15% off, valid until December 31st. Enjoy shopping!






I WAS WEARING:

 DRESS: SHEIN- HERE 
BOOTS: 06 MILANO
BELT: TOMMY HILFIGER 
HAT: FOREVER 21 

 



8 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this dress. It's so colorful and cherry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress so much. Perfect for the fall and you look amazing in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is absolutely breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute dress!! I'd have to throw some leggings on under there brrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this pattern. I have been avoiding buying new dresses this year, but I so love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chic outfits, like this dress sooo much!

    prosphairshop pre style wig

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing this wonderful content. What blog template you are using?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was amazing. The dress is beautiful and looks stunning on you! Keep up the good work! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete