Sunday 1 September 2019

NAVY STRIPES AND STRAW DETAILS




Summer is slowly coming to an end, but that does not mean that season of stripes and straw bags is over.

I am not that crazy over stripes, i do not wear them that often, better say, not at all, but from time it is nice to change a little bit.
When i got invitation from Dresslily to pick something from their store, i instantly fell in love with this dress, i really did not need more white dresses, and this one  has ruffless which is my favourite thing, and i really love this mermaid cut. 
This is fantastic summer dress, i can imagine wearing it, while walking and exploring coast of Montenegro, and styling it with straw accessories is just my thing.
 Straw hat is usual for the summer, and i also got this really lovely straw bag, also from Dresslily which goes great with the complete look.





I WAS WEARING:

DRESS: DRESLILY
BAG: DRESLILY
HAT: STRADIVARIUS
SANDALS: STRADIVARIUS

4 comments:

  1. That does look like a great summer dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a similar dress...but I really like your style x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress! It looks amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute dress! Loving the stripes and these cute wedges!

    Kileen
    cute & little

    ReplyDelete