Monday 5 August 2019

MONDAY WHITES



New week, new outfit. 
You know my love for white dresses and honestly i have no idea how many of them i have in my wardrobe.
When i shop for the dress, i always try to pick ones that can easily be styled with sneakers, because i wear sneakers all the time, and i like to be casual, but at the same time, i like my dress to be good with heels or sandals. This is one of that dresses. You will say maybe it is not casual dress at all, it is more for a wedding venue or some summer celebration, with some colourful heels, but trust me, this is perfect white dress that can be styled with sneakers too. 
This is such a lovely white lace dress i needed in my closet. It is perfect length, and it is pefectly made, such a mermaid style. It really fits great to my figure, and it elongates me, i am really small, but wearing this dress, especially with sandals or higher heels i feel  super tall.
Lately i fell in love with hairbands, and i wear them a lot, it is such a cutw accessorie that really gives something to the entire look and it goes great with my new hair colour.

Hope you like the look!











I WAS WEARING:

DRESS: SHEIN- HERE
BAG: TOMMY HILFIGER
SANDALS: STRADIVARIUS

Use my discount code for you, use Q3ivanad15 to get 15% off on all of the orders. 

7 comments:

  1. Wow you look amazing:) I like your dress:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you can wear it casually or dress it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is beautiful! Perfect for summer x

    https://www.emmalisa.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving this dress so much! It looks beautiful with the pop of red in the purse and your headband!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous! I love the layered necklaces and the pop of color in the headband.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the clip in your hair!!!

    ReplyDelete