Tuesday 3 September 2019

ASYMMETRICAL TOP


Tuesday morning, coffee and some reggaeton, there is no better way to start working week. September is here, and time for changing is here too. I am trying to explore more about upcoming autumn trends, and try to change a little bit my usual clothing. 

This Asymetrical top is my current favourite piece, it is very elegand but edgy at the same time.
 It makes me feel and look as a boss babe, and i feel very confident showing little bit of the skin.
There is nothing better but when  piece of clothes has a power to change your mood and how you feel.
 I like to dress up everytime i feel low or in a bad mood. It actually fulfills me and makes me smile. I know that this maybe sounds weird, but it works for me.
I went little bit different with the shoes this time.
 I love heels, but i barely wear them, but for this look i needed to change a bit and pair this lovely electric purple with the entire outfit.






I WAS WEARING:

TOP: SHEIN- HERE ( Use code Q3ivanad15 for 15% off, valid till Sep 30))
JEANS: ZARA
HEELS: AMICLUBWEAR


3 comments:

  1. You look fabulous! I might have to get this top. I love the way it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! It's professional and fun. The top is super slimming and I love that you can dress it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I love your look -- elegant and sexy at the same time!

    ReplyDelete