Tuesday 23 July 2019

WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON LATELY: ANEXIETY TALK




There is a lot of the stess around me lately, lot of bad energy, bad relationships, bad people, and that really affects my mental health. 
I think that, that is the theme, that is so sensitive to talk about, and it is even hard to admit that you are struggling with it, but i do have issues, i admit, i do not feel very fine, and that affects my work, especially blogging but also my primar job.

You know, there is the time, when i hate people, i do not want to talk or see anybody, everything bothers me, i am crying for no reason, i do not want  to go to work, because i will face people and  i keep on asking myself what is the problem, why is this happening to me. 
This is actually the main reason i was off blogging and instagram, it was hard for me to even plan or prepare for the shooting. 

Until i find the way to fight anexiety I have realised that if i stop with negativity i might go over anexiety so i am trying to look on a positive side, to surround myself with good vibes, sometimes the best thing you can ever do to feel better, is to just switch off, move away from the bad energy, and chill by yourself, heal and come back stronger. 
Maybe this sounds easy, but trust me it is not, but even small steps make a difference. 

I would love to know, did you had any similar problem and how you managed to go through it?


" I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. 
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. 

I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles."







ABOUT THE LOOK



I started to wear floral print very recently, and for sure can say i love it. 
It is defeinitely so feminine and it really gives special vibe to the look. 

When i was ordering some dresses, the other day, i had two picks, this one and another red one with polka dots, but there was something about this dress that really bought me. I have no idea what it is, maybe shape of it, colour, or this beautiful print, but i went for it, and i can say i did not made a mistake,  
because it is the most perfect pink floral dress ever. 
 The price of it is so afordable,  i got it from Shein and what else you can wish for. Also i have a extra discount code for you, use Q3ivanad15 to get 15% off on all of the orders. 

I was shooting this look on Sunday, it was really hot, and i had just a chill day with my sister, but this time, instead of sneakers that i wear all the time, i went for a sandals, just to be little bit extra. 
This lovely sandals are from  Stradivarius, and i love the lace up detail so much, they are very perfect for summer, and they elongate the legs. Straw hat is my must have, i wear it basically every day, and my life would be empty without it.


I really hope you like this look!









I WAS WEARING: 

DRESS: SHEIN- HERE
SANDALS: STRADIVARIUS
HAT: STRADIVARIUS
BAG: TOMMY HILFIGER 

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I have always loved floral prints. I can relate to your anxiety and not being up to the task of blogging or social networking at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya. After not blogging for a while, I'm starting to get a feel for it again. Lots of love to ya luv! ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you are going through this but the dress is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally relate to your anxiety, I hope things get better and don't hesitate to ask for help! The dress is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can relate to your feelings. I'm having a challenging time right now too. I've had so many changes in the last year and it's really difficult trying to find my bearings. I can really relate the the bad energy from people and situations! I do love your dress, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The floral print looks great on you! And yes, our mental health and feeling good is so important, cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post. Its really amazing blog. I am learning so many new things. Thanks for sharing it with us. Please provide more blog posts on how to use and get discount by using Hijabenka Kupons

    ReplyDelete