Sunday 23 June 2019

SNAKE PRINT FOR THE FIRST TIME




Hey guys, hope you are enjoying in your summer.
We are struggling with the weather in Monetenegro, it is raining almost every day and it is hard to enjoy in that small portion of a sunny days.

I have to admit that i was thinking that i will never wear anything with weird print, animal print actually, because i am not a fan, i just do not like that, i am a plain girl, with all of my white dresses and this is for sure huge step out of my comfort zone.
I saw this snake print dress on Shein website, and i liked it, so i said, i need to try it out. I was thinking how to style it, and i went for the simple outfit, i just paired it with the pair of white sneakers, because you can not put much with the print, it is byitself very noticeable. 
The main point of the look is the dress, so put any extra stuff would be too much.
I am new in this ,, print zone,, so hope you like the looks, and tell me how  you style similar print?

*Use my code Q2then10 to get 10% off when  you order over €65*




I WAS WEARING:

DRESS: SHEIN- HERE
SNEAKERS: ADIDAS

10 comments:

  1. Mnogo volim zmijski dezen i dopada mi se kako ti stoji, drago mi je što si odabrala baš tu haljinu jer sjajno izgleda na tebi! <3


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should wear print more often, you look really beautiful and that outfit is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really suits you!! Stylish but effortless! Must dig my snake print dress out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snake print looks good on you though! It can get intimidating at first but you really pulled it off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this dress on you! And I love that you styled it with sneakers. Such a fun look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress looks amazing on you! I wish I could pull off a print like that, but I don't think I could.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You paired this perfectly! A snake print with classic white sneakers really balances out the look. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's not really my style but I like it on you and I love the sneakers too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute dress. Looks lightweight, perfect for the summer.

    ReplyDelete