Sunday 19 May 2019

WHITE BOHO DRESS

ivana jeknic

Spring is here, and guess what...white dresses are living again in my wardrobe.
But, even though i have milion white dresses, i still need more, so when i was browsing Shein website, it was pretty hard for me to not to look at white pieces and dresses, but i guess i just did it again.
I really like boho style during summer, and this white dress is just the perfect bohemian, with all the crochet details, and this low cut V neck gives a little seductive touch, and it really compliments to my body shape.

I styled it with new lace up sandals i really wanted for so long, and i finally managed to find them at Stradivarius. I think they will be the most worn item this summer. I really hope you like the look, and the photos. Pink background goes great with all white look. 


 I have as always special code Q2then10 to get 10% off when order over €65.






I WAS WEARING:

DRESS: SHEIN- HERE
SANDALS: STRADIVARIUS
BAG: ZARA

14 comments:

  1. I love the combo of the white dress, hat and sunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are amazing, and I think the hat really ties everything together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful! But i think it's your confidence that really makes the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely white boho dress. Your cute shoes, hat and understated jewelry really bring the whole look together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit. You look so slender and tall on them. You are rockin it nicely. You got nice taste.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot :D

    you look absolutelly amazing, my friend! loved it!

    NEW REVIEW POST | L'ÓREAL: INFAILLIBLE 24H FRESH WEAR FOUNDATION!!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is so lovely! I always love a good white dress for the summer months!

    -madi xo | http://www.everydaywithmadirae.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This summer look is adorable. Obsessed! Love the white dress with the cute summer accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this dress for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This fit is EVERYTHING! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kristine Nicole Alessandra21/5/19 23:44

    Oh wow! This is one white dress I would love to have! If I had this, I'd most probably pair it with my white sneakers. Oh, and maybe use a bralette. I am not comfortable with low cut necklines, but this white boho dress is totally the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a nice Summer outfit! Pretty and not too heavy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This boho look is SOO beautiful! So in love with the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Post. Thanks for sharing this with us. Your blog posts are really very interesting and useful. Hopefully this may also help your readers to do affordable online shopping. Shoppers Stop Coupons Codes

    ReplyDelete