Sunday 12 May 2019

SUNDAYS ARE FOR RUFFLES AND DENIM


Hello weekend and hello guys. I was off for quite a bit, but today i am sharing my look of the day

I recently got this ruffle embroidered blouse  from Shein, and it is my new summer piece, and i adore it. You know how much i love bohemian pieces during summer, and this blouse was everything i ever wanted, because it is so versatile, it can be for a casual daily look, but also can be worn as a work outfit, or maybe little bit more structured with pencil skirt or pants.
I went for a denim buttoned skirt that i got on sale, for only 3 euros in Pull&Bear, it was the last one left, and i really needed denim skirt, so got it although it is one size larger, but i managed to style it perfect.
I like sneakers al the time, but i really need to change, so i went for this new sandals, with lace up details and i think here is perfect Sunday casual look of the day.
Hope you like it!






I WAS WEARING:

BLOUSE: SHEIN- HERE 
SKIRT: PULL&BEAR
SANDALS: STRADIVARIUS
BAG: ZARA

4 comments:

  1. This shirt is oh so cute. Looks really expensive too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this top! Perfect for the upcoming summer months! So pretty with that skirt too!

    -madi xo | http://www.everydaywithmadirae.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ruffle details of that top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with that top! Ruffles and eyelet are two of my favorite things :)

    ReplyDelete