Thursday 16 January 2020

WHITE AND COZY





Ok, my new favourite item this winter is for sure this white teddy coat.
Basically since i got it, i can not take it off, because i never had anything so cozy and so soft, that i feel like i am in the clouds.
 I was sceptic about the colour, white is always a problem for me, sometimes i get messy with my make up and destroy every piece, but believe or not, this coat is still very white. I got it basically because, during winter here in Montenegro is really cold, and you need something very warm, and long, and i had in mind perfect winter outfit look, you can check some on my instagram.
This boots are Tommy Hilfiger and are the most perfect winter boots ever, very warm and comfortable, so this two perfect pieces make me winter ready.
Hope you like it!










I WAS WEARING:

COAT: SHEIN-HERE
BOOTS: TOMMY HILFIGER
BAG: GUESS

2 comments:

  1. I love your teddy coat ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're trying to lose fat then you have to try this totally brand new tailor-made keto meal plan.

    To produce this service, certified nutritionists, fitness couches, and top chefs have united to develop keto meal plans that are effective, decent, money-efficient, and enjoyable.

    From their first launch in 2019, 1000's of people have already transformed their body and health with the benefits a great keto meal plan can provide.

    Speaking of benefits; clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-certified ones given by the keto meal plan.

    ReplyDelete