Monday 13 January 2020

HOW TO WEAR: PINK TEDDY COAT





Well, i think i fell in love with teddy coat trend, and i had in my imagination perfect pink teddy, but could not find it. Mostly there are grey or brown, but rarely pink. 
I was scrolling Shein website, and found this teddy, shorter version, in fantastic pink, and i knew it i need it. It is such a unique piece, because pink is not something you wear every day, but if you need a piece that will stand out, well this is for sure one you need.

I am not really a fan of short coats, i do not have any short coat in my wardrobe, because i like long, snuggly coats for winter, but this one i had to have and it looks pretty good, i must admit.
My pink teddy is so soft and warm, and i like to wear it with all black look, or just a simple denim and sweater, because even if it is stronger pink, really goes great with basically everything. 
Pink is perfect to breake a winter, grey mood,  and stands out. 

Do you like pink coats?






I WAS WEARING:

TEDDY COAT: SHEIN-HERE
JEANS: ZARA
BOOTS: SPROX 

7 comments:

  1. I just got one for Christmas and I loved how you styled yours! So adorale!

    Xoxo, Theresa // www.blessedbrilliantbeautiful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh - I love teddy coats! I would never think to pick up a pink one, but this is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coat is adorable! And it looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun jacket!! It looks amazing on you!!

    -Madi xo | http://www.everydaywithmadirae.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the coat so much! I think it's really cozy and the color definitely brightens up even the gloomiest weather! Love how you styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You wrote a nice article. Congrats!
    Visit my blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Tell me where you got every single thing you’re wearing right now pls?

    ReplyDelete