Sunday 1 December 2019

SHEIN CYBER MONDAY FLASH SALE




Hey guys, hope you had great Black Friday, and i hope you managed to buy everything you had on your wishlist. I actually managed to get some stuff i hade on my list for over a year and i am the happiest.
Tomorrow is Cyber Monday and this time i am collaborating with SHEIN, and i will show you some of my favourite items i need this winter, and that are pretty afordable, but really quality too.
This post is about two favourite pieces i got, you can find them  on SHEIN store for less than 30$.

First look for today is this lilac ruffle sweater, check it in the store, now the price is reduced and you can use my code BF191132 you can get extra 15% off the price.

 



I WAS WEARING:

SWEATER: SHEIN- HERE
JEANS: ZARA
BOOTS: SPROX
BAG: GUESS

Second look is  devoted to white sweater. Check it  on the Shein store, and use code BF191132 you can get extra 15% off the price.



I WAS WEARING:

SWEATER: SHEIN-HERE 
FUR GILET: BLUE VANILLA

3 comments: