Wednesday 20 November 2019

SHEIN BLACK FRIDAY



Hello my lovely people!
Black Friday is coming, so i teamed up with Shein and i really wanted to share with you some of my favourite items you can find on the website for Shein Black Frida. Of course there is everything for everyone and there are so many discounts and special prices. 
As a huge fashion fanatic, i love shopping, and who does not love sale and discounts.
On the Shein website you can find already so many clothes and accessories that are half a price., with 50% off for some items.



While i was scrolling the store i was so indecisive what to pick because there is so many beautiful clothes, from teddy coats to Xmas collecton, but this time i went for this lovely white sweater, because i can not get enough of sweaters for winter season.
 It is so chunky, oversized and perfect for cold days. It it below 30$ and if you use my code BF191132 you can get extra 15% off the price,
sounds great right! 




I WAS WEARING:
SWEATER: SHEIN-HERE
My second pick was this camel coat, which was something i needed in my closet. It is not structured, it is loose, little bit oversized, but you have belt, so you can emphasize your figure.
On the website, the coat is already discounted and it is around 26$, but using my code  BF191132 you can get extra 15% off the price.


I WAS WEARING:
COAT: SHEIN-HERE


5 comments:

  1. I love that skirt _I've never purchased from that site, but the sweater quality looks good. They always advertise in my social feed, so maybe I should check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shein has such stylish pieces. I just got a few party dresses from them and they’re so pretty. I’m definitely going to do some Black Friday shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had some good luck with shein before and these pieces are great. Literally swooning over the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that coat so much! It's perfect for a busy day of shopping or going out for drinks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obe kombinacije mi se mnogo sviđaju, sjajno izgledaš! <3


    http://www.couture-case.com/

    ReplyDelete