Saturday 5 October 2019

PERFECT AUTUMN LOOK



If you follow me since beginings you will know how much i love skirts, and you know that they are staple piece in my wardrobe.
Denim skirt  is definitely my favourite piece during autumn days. It is easy to style with everything and looks stylish. I love to wear them with over the knee boots, but it is still hot these days, so sneakers are my number one pick. 
This skirt is from Shein, and i love the denim colour. I have specific taste when it comes to denim, and i really do not like certain colours, but this one is really nice, perfect for my taste, and those ham details on the bottom are giving casual vibe to it. 
Nothing gives me good vibe, more than a cozy sweater. I love blush pink for autumn, and this looks nice with the skirt.

Hope you like the look!



Use my code Q4ivanad15, to get 15% off when order over $59.



I WAS WEARING:

SKIRT: SHEIN- HERE
SWEATER: STRADIVARIUS
SNEAKERS: ADIDAS

6 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit! I'd totally wear that for Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I just bought a denim skirt, so I will definitely be wearing this look soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun fall look! Love that sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute and cosy look! I love the sweater

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mama Maggie's Kitchen10/10/19 04:13

    Wow! You look sooo stunning on that outfit. That denim really suits you perfectly. Thank for sharing!

    ReplyDelete