Tuesday 8 October 2019

MUSTARD DRESS




There is nothing better, but when a new weeks starts with good vibes and positive energy, then i feel filled and ready to take on any challenge.
Weekend was great, i finally had some time to take rest, so i managed to take some photos and show you this look. 
I have specific style, and sometimes it is hard to try out something new, but i really wanted to try out new stuff this autumn, and this dress is one of them. 
This Mustard dress is my new favourite piece, and i really wanted to wear it with biker boots and leather jacket, but it was pretty hot, so i will have to leave that imagination for some colder days.

This time i went for white sneakers and and small bag from Zara, and i was ready for shopping and coffee drinking.

If you want to shop some clothes for autumn season on Shein, use my code Q4ivanad15, to get 15% off when order over $59.




I WAS WEARING :

DRESS: SHEIN- HERE
SNEAKERS: ADIDAS
BAG: ZARA 


5 comments:

  1. This shade of yellow looks lovely on you! I love the length of this dress and the tie at the waist - so flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So pretty! I love your dress and your style!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Such a great dress for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this colour but it's orrible on me ��

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous wearing that pretty mustard yellow drawstring waist button front dress from SheIn! It looks very fashionable, and I like its convenient pockets. The white Adidas sneakers look nice being worn with the dress.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete