Sunday 23 December 2018

GRAPHIC TEE AND REGULAR BLACK AND WHITE LOOK


Hey guys! I hope you are having amazing Sunday! Last couple of  days are not the best so far, because i catch a cold, and basically i am  spending entire day in my bed,  and today i really needed to just get up and write and prepare this blog post for you.



ABOUT THE LOOK

I was shooting this look the other day, and i really must admit, this kind of outfits make me feel so good. There is nothing better than feeling comfortable in your own skin and clothes you like is just another factor to show your confidence. I love graphic tees, especially if they have special message, and this one was perfect pick for my kind of an inspiration day. I really like over the knee boots with shorts skirts and adding faux fur coat was just the right thing to the entire look.

And i really want to apologize for my bad hair, because  it was raining and rain is not the best friend to any hairstyle. 






I WAS WEARING:

T-SHIRT: SHEIN-HERE 
SKIRT: SHEIN-HERE
COAT: ROSEGAL- HERE 

8 comments:

  1. Love look
    New Post
    https://meuestiloe.blogspot.com/2018/12/look-do-dia-vestido-cinza-girlmerry.html
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outfit mi se mnogo dopada i sve je odlično ukombinovano. Slike su odlične i vrh si ispala na njima. Super post.❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look and the T-shirt is perfection! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this outfit, you look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some fun pieces! The shirt is great and the jacket adds a stylish element. You wear this look very well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute outfit!! Nothing better than dressing up a white tee!

    -Madi xo
    http://everydaywithmadirae.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look-- especially the accessories!

    Denise | http://theelleaesthetic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a simple and classic look. I would tear up the city in this!

    ReplyDelete