Sunday 2 December 2018

CASUAL SUNDAY LOOK


Sundays are for relaxing, movies marathons and a lot of chocolate. But my Sunday started pretty hectic, with a lot of work. Every blogger will understand what is like when you have  so many parcels waiting for you and all of that clothes needs to be styled and you have to shoot every look, and than publish blog posts.
But, i do not complain, because this job really fulfills me and i am really happy to collaborate with brands and make fantastic photos.



ABOUT THE LOOK 


Sundays are for casual outfits, so i went for a classic look.  I like to wear hoodies and knits, but blouses are forever my picks when it comes to little bit more non casual but casual at the same look, if you know what i mean.
 This blouse with frills is from Shein and actually those frills and details at the front were the reason i picked it. It is very classic piece, perfect to combine with suits for work, but it is also such a girly piece and it can be worn on so many different ways. I went for jeans, checkered blazer and this brown hat. I love hats recently, especially this one from Forever 21, so do not judge if you see me wearing it on every photo, because i was in actaul war at the Forever 21 store in Vienna with older lady who wanted it too. But, i was lucky enough to win the fight for the last piece of brown hat and escape.


Also, i want to share special code i have at Shein store, it is theni15  you can use it at check out and get discount on your purchase.





 I WAS WEARING: 

BLOUSE: SHEIN- HERE 
JEANS: ZARA
BLAZER: SHEIN- HERE 
HAT: FOREVER 21 

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    https://meuestiloe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super cute look! I'm in love with the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this look and I love your hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that pretty white top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my favorite combo: Hat + white sneakers! It makes it comfy but very stylish :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this blazer! You have fab style!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that blazer! Seems like a great mix and match piece that would be very versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful outfit! I love how you paired the tan hat with it! Forever 21 always has such great finds when it comes to accessories!
    -Madi xo
    http://www.everydaywithmadirae.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that white blouse, super cute! xo, Brittany Nicole | www.theblistblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love how you styled this outfit, the hat and the blazer look so great and pull it all together!

    Valerie
    Travel and FAshion

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this outfit on you. Your jacket is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love this blouse and blazer. I could wear them to church or for lounging!!

    ReplyDelete