Thursday 11 October 2018

STAR PRINT




Another day, another post. I am so happy weather is still good so i can still wear short dresses.
I was  pretty obsessed styling dresses and sneakers  during entire summer and i will for sure continue to do it for the autumn as much as possible.
You know that i often go for something different, and by that i mean different style or colour, because when you feel comfortable wearing certain style or colour for years, you just keep on with that and you do not even try to wear something else.

When i was picking some items from Shein website, i really liked this blue star print  dress, it has ruffless and such a lovely style i always go for, very feminine and girly.
I was picky what colour to choose, because there is red, black and also this one darker blue, but instead for classic black, that is also very lovely, i went for a blue, and  i must say it is so beautiful. The colour really suits my skin tone and my hair, and the dress is so flattering, i wish that there is similar maxi one.









I WAS WEARING:

DRESS: SHEIN (HERE)
BAG: ZARA



23 comments:

  1. wow! stunning! you look like a summmer night ;D

    TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I definitely have to get this dress! So cute and it looks just gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post dear! Have a wonderful day!
    xoxo
    Dilek...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this print and dress, the colors and style is so pretty!

    ~xo Sheree
    poshclassymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really beautiful dress. I love star prints! And it does suit your colouring and hair perfectly - what a good buy! Also, I want your weather. I'm in many layers now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like that dress! Anything with stars on it I'm usually drawn to anyway but the color is gorgeous as well and it just looks so comfortable and feminine! I bookmarked the site so I can get this when I get paid :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I like how you edged up this classy, girly dress with the fashion sneakers. Love! :)

    Kasey Ma
    thestylewright.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love stars! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Volim ovakve haljine, a zvezdice su sjajan print! :)

    http://www.couture-case.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a pretty dress, love the star print!
    http://www.layersofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the pattern of the dress and I love how you styled it with white sneakers! So effortlessly elegant, perfect! Blue really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You lool super lovely. I love the super stars and also navy so this is the dressfor me xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Star prints are so cute. I’m obsessed with this dress. I love how you styled it to make it more casual too. Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This dress is gorgeous! I would have a hard time picking a color, too. This blue is striking, but I have always loved red. And black is so classic.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That start print is almost ethereal!! It looks gorgeous on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the dress and sneaker combo! This dress is so pretty and I saw where dresses for as long into the fall as you can!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a beautiful dress! I like the navy blue color and how successfully you have styled it with the sneakers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That dark blue star dress DOES look very pretty on you. I bet it is so cool and comfortable, too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The dark blue is definitely one of your colors. Looks so good with your skin and hair color. Cute print too. Not sure about the sneakers for me but you are pulling it off pretty well

    ReplyDelete
  20. Omg that dress is darling! And so affordable too! I’ll have to get on shein and do some shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the fancier dress paired with the sneakers. That makes this a simple solution for staying “put together” but to also remain comfortable—my favorite kind of outfits! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Divna je haljinica, sviđa mi se kako si je kombinirala kao casual look uz patike :)

    https://bodyfashionblender.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great post :)
    I'm following you, can you follow me back? :)
    www.guzelvekulturlu.com

    ReplyDelete