Thursday 18 October 2018

MY FAVOURITE ROSEGAL FALL ITEMS + HALLOWEEN PICKS



Season of holidays is knocking on our door, and as Halloween is approaching, i really wanted to share with you guys some of my favourite pieces for fall and they are on sale now.

You know that there are so many Halloween sales in so many stores, and i want to share with you special Rosegal Halloween sale  where you can find everything you ever needed for a great Halloween party, from costumes to house decoration.  I will share some of my favourite costumes that you can find on the website.
Rosegal offers: New product 30% off + turntable draw coupon, up to $20 off, check HERE.
How do you prepare for Halloween, and what is your favourite costume?

Apart of that i did little fall picks that i really like, from plaid blazers to velvet jackets. Tell me what you like this fall?







SHOP ITEMS:








SPECIAL HALLOWEEN SALE ITEMS:



23 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous, dear! That outfit is the best. Thank you for the Halloween inspiration. xx

    https://fallingforvogue.blogspot.com/2018/10/powerful-duo-with-nacomi.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute choices! i love the dress with all the pumpkins ^^

    TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks!! Love the Halloween outfits! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lipstick print sweater is super adorable! Would be fun for Valentine's Day, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These Halloween picks that you have here are so fun! I love all of these so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Give me one of each please! Halloween is my absolute favorite. I swear I need more fun prints for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the emerald green jacket, that is such a nice color. And those Halloween dresses, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the dress with the bats! I have just discovered your blog and it´s amazing. You´ve got a new follower from sophisticatedmeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How do you always come up with such amazing posts?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The style is everything! You are my fashion hero!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You. Look. AMAZING!I would have never thought to pair those two pieces together, but now I'm going to do it all the time. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You never cease to amaze me with your fashion.All the Best!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AMAZING is an understatement. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those outfit are gorgeous!! I'm super tempted to go order those now as my Christmas present for my sister and cousins.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the Halloween outfits! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another great guide from the best in the biz!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Insane post. Wish I could bookmark it twice.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gonna share this to my fiancee, thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How do you always come up with such amazing post?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looking great on Halloween season. I love the black bride dress. It gives a strong personality. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this. Wish I could bookmark it twice!

    ReplyDelete