Wednesday 1 August 2018

DEEP MARINE SKIRT BY RUMIA





I was really happy when i received the invitation from Australian fashion brand Rumia ( check the store HERE )to wear pieces from their newly launched collection.
I picked two items, and first look i will show you is this deep marine skirt that also comes with same top. Unfortunately, i missed the size this time, skirt is little bit bigger, but it is ok, i still can wear it, but top is really big for me, so you will not see it on the photos, but i will leave the link at the bottom of the post so you can check it.

Because this is F/W collection, material is slightly thicker, it is dark blue with stripes. Skirt has asymmetrical ruffle drapes softly along the hemline, with twist with the high-low style by daring to leave only one knee exposed. This skirt reminded me on tango, latin America and i really wanted to have something similar in my closet, maybe one day if i go to Argentina  i will dance tango in it.

My way of styling the skirt  is usual me, simple graphic tree, straw hat and sneakers. It is always great to combine simple casual pieces with something outstanding and you will get the wow effect.

I really hope you guys like this look, let me know what you think in the comments!
XO




I WAS WEARING:

SKIRT: RUMIA (HERE)
T-SHIRT: BERSHKA 
SNEAKERS: TOMMY HILFIGER
HAT: STRADIVARIUS 
WATCH: ROSEFIELD
NECKLACES: BERSHKA 

13 comments:

  1. The skirt looks amazing! It's a pity about the top I am sure both pieces would have looked beautiful together!
    https://anicheberry.blogspot.com/2018/08/new-beginnings.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is beautiful!
    Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! Such great lines, and perfect color. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love graphic tees paired with skirts! So fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great, and you totally pull off that hat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the asymmetrical cut of that skirt! Works really well with sneakers and a tee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely look! I love how you styled it. I have a similar skirt and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Odlično ti stoji kroj ove suknje! :D


    http://www.couture-case.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely skirt and outfit! :-)

    https://barbiegirl06.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the flouncing asymmetrical ruffled hem of your Deep Marine Skirt. It looks pretty and fashionable worn with the white "I'm Already The Coolest' Bershka graphic T-shirt and wide-brimmed straw hat. Your lipstick looks very pretty.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/08/national-underwear-day-2018-panties-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the combination and you look so pretty wiht the hat (and in those pictures)

    kisses dear
    www.aprendiendoaquererme.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you styled that skirt: I think that straw hat gives to the outfit the perfect beachy touch! *_*
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete