Sunday 29 July 2018

MORE RUFFLES MORE FUN



More ruffles more fun is totally my quote this summer. This mini dress is so cute and lovely, it is such a perfect  pick for a Sunday day out, it is comfortable and really flattering. It has crochet details, and ruffles and it will be perfect to have similar one  maxi dress.

Shein has such a great range of clothes, and always when i need special piece i go to their website and i can find anything i need. Dresses of course are first on my browsing list and honestly it is hard to pick, i wish i could buy entire store.

This mini dress i paired again with white sneakers, this ones are from Tommy Hilfiger and i am crazy for them. They are basically most worn shoes in my closet. Straw hat is forever my favourite accessorie and i bought this one at Stradivarius last year. I really needed a new one for this summer, but could not find anything similar, so that means i will wear this until i destroy it.











I WAS WEARING:

 DRESS: SHEIN (HERE)

13 comments:

  1. Very nice,😊thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH a cute dress! Those ruffles definitely are fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty dress! Perfect for summer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dress so much, but I am terrified of ruffles! I don't think I've ever found the balance between just right and "looks like I should be in elementary school". This is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haljina je preeeslatka, toliko sam oduševljena outfitom da je rečima nemoguće opisati. Baš nešto što bih ja nosila, sve pohvale za tvoj odabir. Fotografije su takođe divne! :) <33

    Dear Miss Modern: 100 things I love | Instagram: @ https.katt

    ReplyDelete
  6. These ruffles are gorgeous! I love the all white!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jako mi se sviđa cijeli outfit, posebno haljina jer bijela haljina je savršen izbor za ljeto.

    http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm always so afraid to wear white. I do love a good eyelet dress though. Very summer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress is so cute!! I am also a fan of ruffles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love anything with ruffles these days!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute! The perfect August hot day summer dress.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that dress! The eyelet pattern is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete