Wednesday 4 April 2018

I AM ALREADY THE COOLEST


There is nothing better that sun and fresh air. 
Have you ever felt like you have reached the limit and you need to take a break from everything? I did, and i am counting days till careless days where i need to recharge my baterries and prepare for busy summer that waits for me!Soon i am having a mini vacation and nothing makes me more happy, than just having time for myself, my family and friends and  taking a break from work. 

I am spending a lot of time watch TV, and exploring some new TV shows. I enjoyed a lot watching  ,,The assassination of Gianni Versace,, , and currently i am watching all seasons of ,,Girlfriends guide to divorce,,. Of course i am in hunt for something similar, so would love to hear your suggestions what to watch next. Leave me your suggestions in the comments below!

                                                     Jeans: SHEIN   T-Shirt: Bershka  Sneakers: Converse


ABOUT THE LOOK

I am always for casual outfits, and i like to sneak in casual, every time i can, even if it is a very important meeting, party or specific occasion.
Simple graphic T-shirts, jeans and sneakers, who does not like simplicity and minimalism and still look fabulous.
This shirt from Bershka is actually so cute, and i really the graphic details and  i needed to add this bandana to the outfit because i felt like i needed to do it, and it looks very cool. The ripped Shein jeans with beads are giving the rockstar vibe and are perfect pick to combine with graphic shirt.
Converse are just the last, but not the least important part of this rockstar look!

Hope you guys like it!



24 comments:

  1. Love this look! Converse really do make any outfit look cooler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfit! I love my Converse too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jako volim tvoj stil i nacin na koji kombinujes odecu! Izgledas predivno! Odlican autfit, bas po mom ukusu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This T-shirt is fantastic and I need it in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your tee shirt is beautiful. This is good styling. I have seen Girlfriends Guide to Divorce. You could check out Mistresses if you don’t mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindo look amei, obrigado pela visita.
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look absolutely stunning! I was thinking about suggestions, but I haven’t seen either of the ones you had already watched so I kind of don’t know the genre you enjoy. If you like crime series, Elementary is a great watch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, you are! :-) Oh, I need to watch The assassination of Gianni Versace! Did you watch the first season of American Crime Story: The People Vs OJ Simpson? It's SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the confident, badass attitude the tee shirt gives off! I love tees and this one is perfect!
    xoxo
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun and fresh look!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous look! I always love your great style choices - unique, fresh, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha ha, such a cool title for blog post! You look fantastic dear! I love both the t-shirt and your jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think if I were to see these pieces laid out I would worry they were too matchy, but ON they look perfectly styled. You have such a great eye for creating looks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fun look and you pull it off so well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the look! (And I love Girlfriend's Guide to Divorce, too - wish it hadn't ended!) Your tee is totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha i am loving this top, so fun!
    http://www.layersofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your outfit! I especially like your shirt; so cool!

    http://helloannajo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing outfit! Love your style! PS we have the same T-shirt! ♥
    https://marized.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super post draga. Odusevljena sam kombinacijom.

    Pogledaj novi post na mom blogu
    https://smallwomenscorner.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm not following a lot of TV series at the moment, so I'm sorry but I can not give you any suggestions :(
    Anyway I like graphic t-shirt and yours is really pretty! As well as those jeans with beads, really beautiful!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like your blog, would you like to follow each other?:)

    https://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great post!I like your style.

    I followed you and i hope you will follow me back.

    https://xdreaannx.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really like your blog
    I'm following you,please follow me to https://makeyourfashionchoice.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete