Monday 26 March 2018

BOW TIED NECK BLOUSE



Spring is here, but snow destroyed everything in the last couple of days. It is something i did not expected, but that won't stop me from my online shopping cravings for spring dresses and sandals.
I think i have already ordered so many white things, just like last year, and that really needs to stop, and i should focus on colours and florals.  I find white really perfect for hot days, it is easy to style it and i love how it fits me, especially great with my hair.
My favourite onilne shops are Shein and Asos, it is so simple to shop there and it has so many great stuff. 
You can check  special #springsale on SHEIN now, there is actually 85% discount on so man great things!
How often do you  guys shop online and what are your suggestions, where is the best clothes i can find?


                                                                    Blouse: SHEIN  Jeans: Zara



ABOUT THE LOOK


This is one of the looks that i pick for casual day out. I just adore those Zara jeans, i find them really comfortable and i think they lengthened my legs, so reason more i like them. I am kind of a  person that finds hard buying jeans, i barely can find the pair that will fit me in all areas, so i do not buy them so often. But this ones were a hit and i can not stop wearing them.
And this blouse is simply stunning. It has special boho vibe, and when i think on spring, boho comes to my mind.  
This blouse is really soft, perfect for every ocassion, i just wanted to do it casual this time, but can not wait to wear it more special and as a part of an elegant look.




14 comments:

  1. This blouse is so cute and feminine! I need one shirt like this, hehe! It goes so well with almost any look! :)

    xo, Chloe // https://funinthecloset.com/style-brocade/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blouse is so cute! I love the ruffles.

    Molly and Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look! I'm not sure if I could pull it off myself, but you make it look worth a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute blouse, love the vintage vibe!
    http://www.layersofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a gorgeous look, the blouse is so lovely & you've styled it perfect for smart casual! I totally agree with you, I love white clothes in summer and buy way too much of it!
    Emily xx
    http://www.underthescottishrain.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blouse looks beautiful on you! I've always been told that because I have a bigger bust I should stay away from shirts with embellishments around that area to downplay a bit...but this one makes me want to test that theory and see if I couldn't pull it off. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful blouse! This combo with jeans is fantastic! And looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cute like this. I really do love the look of the blouse and the tie looks great a well. The jeans work with this too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wcool is the blouse?!
    I love it. Classy, cool and yet kinda vintage.
    Great combination hun.

    take a look at my BLOG and also INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blouse is absolutely perfect and suits you very well!
    xx Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dopada mi se kako nosiš ovu bluzu, odlično ti stoji! :D


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh so cute! That top is perfect on you!!

    xo,
    Angelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE that blouse!!! It's wonderfully feminine and pretty. I love the ruffles at the neck, yoke and cuffs of the sleeves, the black bow and the look of the fabric. What a bargain from SheIn!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete