Wednesday 10 January 2018

GRAPHIC SWEATER AND LACE SKIRT




Back to working mood after quite a pause.  I really needed some time to relax and just enjoy in holidays and free time, but i missed blogging so much, and i was really happy yesterday during the shooting.

This is one of a non winter looks, like who is wearing bare legs and heels in January, but you know me, i always try to have complete outfit, and sometimes i do not care for cold. 
I really wanted white, good skirt for such a long time, and there is so many ways to style this lovely lace skirt, but this time i went for a casual upper part, and bit more elegant down part. 
Graphic sweaters are so popular,  you can see them everywhere. You can find them in so many different colours, with so many different writings. I really wanted grey one, and those blue/green letters are so cute.
I actually did not wear the heels during the whole day, must be honest i switched it for boots after shooting, but those lace up heels from AmiClubwear are so comfortable, and i just enjoyed wearing them. 






I WAS WEARING:


SHOES: AMICLUB WEAR
SKIRT AND JUMPER: ZAFUL

BAG: BERSHKA

24 comments:

  1. Wow, sandalice su vrh ^_^
    Dopada mi se sveukupan outfit, ali njih moram izdvojiti. Stvarno su savršene ^_^

    Želim ti srećnu i uspješnu 2018. :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sweater and what a fun skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sweater and dress combo! I've never mixed a sweater with a full skirt like this, but now I am inspired to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that lace skirt and I actually really like it paired with the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is freaking phenomenal! Love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the sweater and the shoot was amazing. You are brave wearing a lace skirt in the winter. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like graphic sweaters too. This one look adorable on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! I love that you paired that sweatshirt with it!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The skirt is so cute. I never would have thought to pair it the way you did but yet it looks perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the combination, especially with those sandals! This lacy skirt is totally dreamy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Predivna suknja, jedva čekam da je vidim i u drugim izdanjima, mnogo mi se dopada! <3


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit! It's currently FREEZING here in Virginia, and I can't wait to wear lace skirts again!

    Erica
    whattheclique.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this juxtaposition. And those shoes are such a look in and of themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how you've styled the lace skirt and the photography is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing way to style those pieces. I love it! :)

    Minnah's Life

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a gorgeous look & suits you well! Though I was freezing for the thought of being outside bare legs & heels haha! It’s freezing here at the moment :-D

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am totally loving the detail on that skirt of yours hun! It goes perfectly with that sweatshirt too!

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a great combination--comfy and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This one looks super comfy! I also think it's interesting how you've combined all the different textures of the fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loving your entire outfit especially those lace up heels!! You look beautiful!!

    Xo,
    Angelle
    www.dashingdarlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I SOO LOVE YOUR SHOES! I need them! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that combination of the sporty sweater and delicate skirt.

    ReplyDelete