Monday 11 December 2017

WEEKEND LOOKBOOK




Sundays are for glasses and pearls! 
Happy weekend guys, i could not ask for better weather today, after pretty much a disaster yesterday and rain that partly destroyed my birthday celebration. I managed to have great time with friends, eating lots of cookies and to enjoy in the day as much as i could.

Sunday look is very simple and comfy. My favourite chelsea boots and this  black jumper with super sweet ruffles sleeves. I always like to pick some details that will stand on a simple piece of clothes like it is jumper.


LOOK NO.1 :

SWEATER: ROMWE
JEANS: ZARA





This looks was my birthday pick, high waisted black denim jeans and simple tee. This pearl detailed jacket is my latest item and i really like it. It is quite unique bomber and perfect to spice simple outfit.


LOOK NO.2:

JACKET: SHEIN
SHIRT: BERSHKA
JEANS: STRADIVARIUS




24 comments:

  1. Love the sweater and tshirt combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Both of these are gorgeous looks! I LOVE the ruffle bell sleeve sweater and pearl bomber jacket! Definitely statement pieces!

    xo, Chloe // https://funinthecloset.com/reviving-clothing/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I pretty much never look this stylish lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are gorgeous! I love the jacket in the second outfit, the details ah 😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. The detail in that jacket is jaw dropping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sleeves on that first sweater are so cute! I lovelovelove it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your jacket and those glasses frames! So, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What cute outfits! I especially love your boots, perfect for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sleeves of your sweater are so cute! I also love the unique details of your jacket in the second look.

    <3 Cat
    www.restitchstance.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can never go wrong in blue jeans...love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your style is really chic and classic! I love the sweater with the pearly details!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sweater is so gorgeous. I love how you styled it. Perfect color jean and boot. Love the 2nd look as well! Looking fwd to your next post.

    Danie
    www.thiscurvylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. look number 2 is amazing. love it :D

    https://alafolie-toinsanity.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Casual looks but yet so stylish, both of them. I love the ruffled sweater from Romwe and the jacket from Shein! You look so sophisticated in glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Meni se ovo bas bas dopada! Jednostavno a opet tako elegantno! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So chic & wearable! You look ready to go to brunch with gals, and then tackle your holiday shopping after <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that the outfits are casual and comfy but still look completely put together.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous looks! I like that sweater and blazer!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  19. Black jumper + jeans and black boots is one of my go - to outfit ever!!! You look stunning x

    Caterina | caterinasosso.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. i can't decide which one i like the most. Both looks are beautiful and look amazing on you.

    http://www.maridix.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super post ❤ ❤ ❤
    https://kraljicadrameblog.wordpress.com/2017/12/14/1995/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Deb Savage22/12/17 19:47

    That sweater looks like it would be so comfortable. I would love to have this in my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete