Saturday 2 February 2019

BLACK AND WHITE AGAIN



Happy weekend! I was  counting days till Saturday, because i needed some relax time. 
Spring is just around the corner, and i am trying to put myself in a workout mode,  but must be honest  i suck at workout, and i feel more happy eating chocolate. 
I do not know what can be the reason for that, maybe just bad weather, or lack of motivation, but i definitely need to focus more on healthy routine. Would love to hear from you guys, what motivates you, and how you keep it fit?



ABOUT THE LOOK 


It is not spring yet, but i already put my coats away and my skirts are already there and ready to wear. 
I became pretty obsessed with tights with prints, so the other day i had to buy this ones with star print. I actually never wear dark tights with skirts or dresses, but had to follow the trend and try it out. You saw this skirt in couple posts before and i really like the zipper detail on the front. You know how much i like to combine sweaters with skirts, and there is a little funny story regarding this white sweater from Shein. 
Well, last winter i got the same sweater, and i was wearing it so much, but i made a mistake and i put it on washing with some colourful clothes, and later on my lovely white sweater was grey with black stains. Obviously i tried to make it white again, but could not do it, so i had to order new one, exactly the same for this winter season. I always go with size up, because i like to feel comfortable and sweaters should not be tight, i guess.
I really hope you like this look, and if you need perfect white sweater check Shein store and use code Q1then10 for discounts.
Lots of love!










I WAS WEARING:

SWEATER: SHEIN- HERE 
SKIRT: SHEIN- HERE 
BAG: GUESS- HERE 

12 comments:

  1. My sister-in-law was just telling me about Shein. I'm glad you posted these pictures so I can see what the clothes really look like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't even have real winter where I live and I'm already ready for Spring. I do think that spring clothing is some of the most fun. Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't go wrong with black and white and this sweater looks so cozy and warm! You look great! I've heard of Shein but haven't tried it before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute outfit, I really love your tights! I wish I too could put my winter jackets away but unfortunately I very much need them lol! Looking forward to breaking out some skirts though once the weather warms up a bit!
    -Madi xo | http://www.everydaywithmadirae.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard for me to find motivation at times too. Loving this classic color combo though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfits and your ankle boots are so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black and white is such a classic combo. It's pretty much become my daily uniform.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving that outfit! Black & white is a go-to for me. I also have zero motivation tips for ya. I hate exercising, ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sweater and you're so ready for Spring to come. I'm still bundling myself with so many layers because it's been too cold here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my your sytly is to die for!!! go you ¬¬ you are stunning! amazing post as well

    jadieegosh

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think everybody feels the lack of motivation this time of year.

    All it takes is a few warmer spring days to kickstart you back into life!

    P.s. love the outfit.

    Cheers,
    Gary | https://trendfriend.io

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us.
    black lives matter tshirt

    ReplyDelete