Wednesday 28 February 2018

COMPARING YOURSELF WITH OTHERS, IS IT REALLY WORTH IT?



Hello guys, after really long time, i am finally writting this blog post. So many things happend recently, some good some bad, but i am back to blogging, and this is the most important.

This post is not typicall fashion story, it is more like an advice or a confession story. Great thing that happened to me is that i have started to write for one of the most popular portals here in Montenegro, it is called FOS Media, and i am really happy for the opportunity given.  I will be sharing and writting about fashion and lifestyle, and i will also have a special monthly confession story.

My first post that was published on Saturday was on the theme i want to write abou today,  also i will leave the link to the original post which is on Montenegrin, so be sure to give some support.





Recently i spend a lot of time reading motivational books, books that teach how to be inspired and do not give up. My daily inspiration comes from other bloggers, i just like to read other blog posts, scroll instagram, watch YouTube, and that helps me to create my own style, gives me ideas how i want my photos to be, where to travel next.
But in other hand, all of that amazing social world, makes me feel insecure and gives me anxiety. 
 I keep on asking myself i am good enough to be blogger, to create good content, and how to make my blog successful.

Overthinking sometimes makes me sad, but than i ask myself, why should i compare myself with others?  Why we always compare  with other people, why we think that others are better than us? How to be confident and how to believe in yourself and what you do?

I realise that everything is in your mind, in belief what you like, how you do something, what you can offer.
You must convince yourself that you are good enough. That your own goals belong just to you, and that you are the only one that makes your own path.
Most important thing is focus. You are competing with yourself, and you must win over your fears to score the goal and achieve everything you are dreaming about.
Remove from the environment everything that makes you a bad person, so that you can work on yourself. Buy a new dress or shoes if it makes you happy.

When you take control and focus on your dream path, and you do not look back at what others are doing, you will succeed. I have many friends who are bloggers who work on themselves, who are trying to accomplish their dreams, projects and plans. Each of them has a different vision of everything. I have my vision of which way I want my career to go, and therefore there is no need for comparison. I am not like the other, I know my dreams best, and for this reason I will believe in them, I will believe in myself!
Do not compare yourself, because you are unique!

                      "If you believe in yourself, you can be unstoppable"




 SWEATER: ROMWE (similar HERE)



15 comments:

  1. congrats on your new writing gig! I would like to get more writing gigs in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I totally agree it is so easy to compare yourself to others and I have been so guilty of this lately. Love your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so right! Very hard not to compare yourself but it's key to happiness

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Do not compare yourself, because you are unique", well said! I think we are all guilty of this. Whether we've done it in the past, are doing it now, or know that at some point will do this in the future. I think it's human to do this to an extend. But always remember, when you're comparing yourself to another, you're really comparing apples to oranges. We're all unique and wonderful. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes it's so hard not to compare ourselves with others, but we're all unique and it's a wonderful thing that we are! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post! Such wise words. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's a reason they say "comparison is the thief of joy!" Overthinking does that to me as well

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm actually going through something similar right now also... but won't go into details. Anyways, I just wanted to say that I'm so happy for you and for your job opportunity, it really sounds super awesome! Just keep up with your own style, you're doing great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful post! Congrats on getting that writing opportunity. It sounds like a perfect job to you. :) It's good to know what others do but I believe we should focus on our own goals and learning from the others. I agree that sometimes seeing gorgeous photos, beautiful blogs and millions of followers that others have it can sometimes be a bit flattering but after all every blog has been small and less popular at some point. We just have to focus on good things and improvements we can do with the resources we're having at the moment. All the best to your career! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the writing opp! That’s an amazing news :-) I believe that comparing yourself to others can be the worst thing one can do to themselves. Because their success is not something taken off from you, it’s something you just haven’t created for yourself yet. I’m sure everything will go just fine, floating on its own. Good luck to the future!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've always said comparison steals your confidence. Since confidence is really the attractive quality that pushes us towards success, the last thing we need is our perceived shortcomings curtailing that. Great post and great topic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nikad ne bismo smjeli da poredimo sebe sa drugima. Takvi kakvi jesmo - posebni smo. Treba da naucimo prihvatiti sebe sa svim vrlinama i manama.
    Odlican post draga!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Keep doing you girl. Lets all stick together instead of comparing ourselves to one another.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the quote “if you believe in yourself you can be unstoppable”. It’s easy for me to compare myself to others and be hard on myself, this post is exactly what I needed.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yesss to all of this!!!!! I’m all about living out the dream that God places inside of us. Be confident and be bold

    XOXO,
    ANGELLE
    WWW.DASHINGDARLIN.COM

    ReplyDelete