Thursday 19 January 2017

PINK COAT OUTFIT



When it comes to coats, i have to say that  this winter i  left my comfort zone and expanded my horizons. I decided to go little further and after i picked red one, time  has come for pink coat too.
I must tell you little secret, i do not love pink colour and wearing pink coat was not even in my dreams, but i have decided to run over stereotypes that i made and are associated with this colour.

So, i wanted to style it really casual, nothing to distinctly, because i wanted to keep the look on the coat. I picked this long, grey/white jumper and darker jeans. With accessories i went to simple black.
I am really surprised that pink is really easy colour to style, it goes with basically everything, and matches great with white or any pastel colour.
This look can be described as daily, casual look, but i have in mind to style the coat with some more elegant items and just to prove myself that even pink can be my colour.

Hope you like the way i did it, tell me how you like to style the pink!
XO



MNE:  Kada se radi o kaputima, priznajem da sam ove zime napuštila svoju komfornu zonu i proširila gledišta. Odlučila sam da idem dalje, i nakon crvenog, upečatljivog kaputa, red je došao i na kaput roze boje.
Moram da vam odam tajnu da ne volim roze boju i nošenje roze kaputa nije bilo ni u mojim snovima, ali sam odlučila da pregazim stereotipe koje sam povezivala sa ovom bojom.

Željela sam da sve stilizujem prilično casual, ništa puno upečatljivo, kako bi sve kaput bio u prvom planu. Obukla sam ovaj dugi bijelo/sivi džemper i tamnije farmerke. Od ostalih dodataka odabrala sam crnu boju.
Iznenađena sam da se pink zapravo lako kombinuje sam mnogim drugim bojama, a pogotovo pastelnim i bijelom.
Ovaj look bih opisala kao dnevni, casual look, ali već smišljam neke malo elegantnije kombinacije kako bih dokazala sebi da je pink moja boja.

Nadam se da vam se dopada kako sam sve uklopila, a vi mi recite kako vi kombinujete pink!
XO









I WAS WEARING:

JEANS: ZARA
SHOES: LAURA BIAGIOTTI
JUMPER: SAMMY DRESS HERE
COAT: SAMMY DRESS  HERE


PHOTOS BY: MILICA VUKANOVIC




33 comments:

  1. That pink coat is so cute!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you stepped outside of the box, because this coat is uh-mazing! Love this beautiful pink hue :)

    XO
    Lee Anne
    www.lifebylee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute ♡ Really nice outfit, I love the coat
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color of that coat, especially paired with the gray sweater. Such a beautiful winter look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coat is so good ! I wish i could pull out something like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love coats! I picked up on vacation a dark blue coat, which fits with so many outfits. Love your pictures x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even tough you said you don't really like pink I think it fits you really well.

    http://mihabalan.com/2016/11/11/a-day-in-your-life-how-to-have-the-best-me-day/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous coat in my favorite color too NEED IT

    Life is just Rosie
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need to venture out and wear more colours like this pink! It looks fab <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely want to brighten up my winter wardrobe with fun pieces like this. I am on the lookout for some great colorful thrift pieces!

    Gennifer Rose | www.GenniferRose.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! I've been wanting a bright coat to add to the winter wardrobe, maybe turquoise or a bright purple!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous20/1/17 06:07

    So adorable!! Loving this color on you!!

    XO!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the color of this jacket, it's something I could wear myself :) Lovely on you with your blond hair!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful outfit :-) ! That pink coat looks amazing on you :-)

    ♥ Jasmin N // Little Things With Jassy // BL’

    ReplyDelete
  15. Odusevljena sam kaputom! I sama razmisljam da kupim jedan u roze boji, ali skupljam hrabrost da predjem sa crnih na roze :D Odlicna je kombinacija, bravo!
    http://glamvoyagediaries.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a really cute coat and I love how you styled it!

    Belle | One Awesome Momma

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this is so lovely! Great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This pink coat looks amazing on you girl!

    Lauren | http://www.basicbabelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love pink! Such a great color.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the pink coats. And yours is so cute. Great casual and beautiful outfit.

    March and May

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this pink coat! It looks so cozy and it also the perfect pop of color!
    Neelofar
    www.theloveliestlily.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is such a pretty coat and it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my! This pink colour is so soft and subtle to the eyes. Beautiful you look! 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  24. Volim kada ovako eksperimentišeš bojama, tj odevnim predmetima u jakim kolorima koje ne može baš svako da iznese. Oduševljena sam ovim autfitom, tačnije time kako ti stoji ovaj kaput, zaista mi se jako dopada. Sve pohvale za izgled.

    Gotičarka

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous21/1/17 16:34

    I love this kind of pink, soft and pretty. You look great.

    ZEKALIN

    ReplyDelete
  26. I LOVE pink coats. The shade of this one is phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I've been loving unique coats lately, too. I have a green pea coat and a faux leopard fur one that are not as dreary as the rest of my coats.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I don't wear a lot of pink either, but its so fun and cheers up the winter a bit!

    xx nicole
    www.nicoleparise.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. You look amazing in that outfit! I really like your blog, I'm following you.

    Kisses from www.itsnottheclothes.com
    ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the gray and the pink together, it's such a great color combination. (one of my faves!) Love this easy, casual look.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love this pink coat. It looks amazing on you!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such a beautiful coat and color. Love the picture <3

    ReplyDelete