Monday 13 July 2015

Casual monday


I know everybody hates Monday but for me this is not that bad day (I am on vacation J) actually there is no day I hate. Today I was wearing my Replay sneakers for the first time, I am so in love with them, they are so comfortable. Actually I wanted  beige ones but I couldn’t find them, so I had to take black ones, and I am satisfied. I was wearing this orange bag from David Jones, simple black jeans and this Zara shirt. Hope you liked it!
XO


Znam da svi mrze ponedeljak međutim meni to nije toliko loš dan (na odmoru sam J) naprotiv ne postoji dan koji mrzim.  Danas sam po prvi nosila Replay patike, obožavam ih je, jako su udobne. Ustvari željela sam bež, ali pošto ih nijesam mogla naći ipak sam kupila ove crne I zadovoljna sam sa njima. Nosila sam narandžastu torbu, crne farmerke I Zara majcu. Nadam se da vam se dopada!
XO











Shirt: Zara//Jeans: Stradivarius//Necklace: Stradivarius// Bag: David Jones// Sneakers: Replay

7 comments:

  1. Hello dear. You look good! I like your t-shirt.
    I am following your blog via GFC and G+. I would appreciate it a lot if you did the same.
    Greetings <3

    thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty look :) I love the print on the sweater and the David Jones bag really pops

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic bag, nice colour!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I liked Monday as much as you do, but I'm a working gal, so Mondays are the absolute worst! Haha, anyway, I'm loving your bag!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  5. really nice bag!

    www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. nICE LOOK AND BAG :)))

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta love that shirt. Completes the look ^__^

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete