Spring - Summer lookbook - The Nine by Ivana

Spring - Summer lookbook

10:59

So spring is officially my favourite time of year, because after snowy, cold winter and all this layered clothes, it is time to wear fluttering dresses, crop tops, skirts, sandals.
I love to spend these days shopping, and looking for new wardrobe so i can refresh my closet and fullfill myself with good energy for the next days.
I made a little lookbook with stuff i think are real deal for spring and upcoming summer.
Enjoy. XO

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


You can find this clothes: 

                                                                ---------------------------
                                                                ---------------------------
                                                               -----------------------------








You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. love the shoes !!!! :)

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all your choices
    kiss
    new post http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/2015/05/lips-how-to-get-one-perfect-lips.html

    ReplyDelete

GOOGLE+

Facebook

Popular Posts