Tuesday 21 April 2015

Spring - Summer lookbook

So spring is officially my favourite time of year, because after snowy, cold winter and all this layered clothes, it is time to wear fluttering dresses, crop tops, skirts, sandals.
I love to spend these days shopping, and looking for new wardrobe so i can refresh my closet and fullfill myself with good energy for the next days.
I made a little lookbook with stuff i think are real deal for spring and upcoming summer.
Enjoy. XO

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


You can find this clothes: 

                                                                ---------------------------
                                                                ---------------------------
                                                               -----------------------------








3 comments:

  1. love the shoes !!!! :)

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all your choices
    kiss
    new post http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/2015/05/lips-how-to-get-one-perfect-lips.html

    ReplyDelete