Friday, 15 July 2016

Brick walls as interior



When i think about brick walls, i definitely remember that amazing interior design in apartment of Daniel Humphrey in Gossip Girl, the real old school interior, with very rustic furniture.
Brick wall design are back on the big door, and trend that definitely was very popular back in the 90s is living again. There is more and more houses, restaurants and stores with that kind of decor, going from modern to very rustic design.

Following the post you will find more inspiration for every part of your house.
XO



Kada pomislim na zid od cigla, sjetim se enterijera stana Daniela Humphrey-a u seriji Tračara, neka vrsta starog klasičnog dizajna, sa rustičnim namještajem.
Ovaj trend se vraća uveliko na velika vrata, bio je izrazito popularan 90ih godina, a danas je jedna od najtraženijih stilova za unutrašnje uređenje. Sve je više i više kuća, restorana i butika koje su na ovaj način uredile svoj enterijer.
U nastavku vam predlažem  nekoliko ideja za svaki kutak vašeg doma.
XO

LIVING ROOM:










DINING AREA:











BEDROOM:







Note: Photos are taken from Tumblr,  Planete-Deco, BADLANDS, Design Rulz,












25 comments:

  1. I really like this look! It's something I would want to see in my apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brick walls are awesome and give so much character to a place. Really wish I had one brick wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of brick walls inside! It's so... Parisian apartment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the look of a brick wall. All the photos that you've shared are so pretty! Now I just need to find me a brick wall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all beautiful! Painted and unpainted I like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are so satisfying. Love them all.
    http://www.thestylefanatic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Most amazing ideas to have a brick wall as interior.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too :;D

    Well, as you I really love this kind of clean places :d Love all of your inspiration :D

    NEW FASHION POST | Women Trend Alert: Vests.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes omg I also remember of Dam immediately!! Lovely post <3

    https://catmorais.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahhh girl you're making me want to re-furbish my house!

    Love,

    RASHEEDA |THE D'JOURNAE BLOG MAGAZINE

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. wahaha, i also think of Dan from gossip girl when I see interior brick walls ^^. Nice post thanks for sharing :)
    XoXo - Vettae
    Simply Vettae | Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. wahaha, i also think of Dan from gossip girl when I see interior brick walls ^^. Nice post thanks for sharing :)
    XoXo - Vettae
    Simply Vettae | Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved that show so pretentious, but always great style that's why I watched! Love he white wash brick look the best.
    xo, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just discovered brick-wall-wallpaper - do you have experience with it? I think it'd look really cool :-)

    xx JoyDellaVita.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I loved Gossip Girl! I really like this design trend too...it's quite versatile although you wouldn't think so at first.
    Christina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think it´s so cool!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great inspiration. I love white brick.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this deco trend!
    xoxo
    https://www.donkeycool.es/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the way brick walls make a place look! It makes it look cozy/rustic.

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great seleccion!!! thank you for your visits!!!kiss

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cool and inspirational pictures. Your post makes me think it is almost time to remodel our home :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice Inspirations

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    www.rimanerenellamemoria.de

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing interior ideas! Get a lot of inspiration,thank you ;)

    http://julianacheva.blogspot.bg/

    ReplyDelete
  24. brick wall as an interior, never have I thought of this before and truth be told, it's amazingly beautiful. I will look to doing this when next i paint my bedroom.

    ReplyDelete