Monday, 27 June 2016

What to wear on a summer festival?

Summer festivals are on the way, and one thing we are all looking forward about it, is not just enjoying in music, but the fact to show our festival look, which became just like a competition for celebrities, who try to surprise us every single time.

I am pretty sure that when you want to inspire and make your own festival look, first thing you think about is Coachella, one of my favourite festivals, which i watch on live stream every single year, and hope to get the chance to visit it one day.

I must admit that my favourite lady, when it comes to festival look is Vanessa Hudgens, who from year and year looks even better, and she is definitely festival godess. She is just amazing, very versatile, inovative but with some boho roots in almost every outfit.
And boho style is something that is base and synonym for festivals. From hair, big curles and hair accessories  to  braids and crazy hair colour to shoes, slippers and gladiators.
Tops with fringes, knitted shirts and skirts to swimsuits as main clothes.

But festival look is not only boho, you can pick to wear more elegant look, like dresses and sandals, or rock style, with band shirts, leather jacket and bandanas.
Here are some inspirational looks, tell me what you like to wear on a festival, and will you attend any this year?
XO




Ljetnji festivali se polako približavaju, i jedna  od stvari kojij se radujemo, osim muzike su zasigurno i odjevne kombinacije koje ćemo nositi. Znate i sami da se poznate zvijezde godinama natječu koja će imati bolji festival look, i iznenadjuju nas svaki put sa svojim odabirom.

Ako bih sagledavala koji festival me najviše inspiriše, rekla bih bez razmišljanja Coachella, koju pratim godinama, i nadam se da ću jednog dana biti u mogućnosti da odem tamo.

Kada govorim o omiljenim damama i inpiracijama, to je Vanessa Hudgens zasigurno, koja me oduševljava iz godine u godinu, i mogla bih reći da je ona prava boginja festivala. Veoma je raznolika, inovativna i svaka kombinacija odiše boho duhom, koji je i neka baza njenog izgleda.
Boho je sinonim za festivale, od velikih lokni do pletenica i kose u raznim bojama, do majica sa resama i pletenih kombinacija, do kupaćih kostima kao jedinog odabira.

Ali festivali nijesu samo boho, možete se obući i malo elegantnije, i izabrati haljine i sandale ali i u nekom rok fazonu sa natpisom naziva rock bendova na majicama, teksasom, maramama, kožnim jaknama.

Ovdje vam predstavljam neke od stajlinga, i recite mi planirate li vi da posjetite neki festival, i šta ćete vi obući na festivale?
XO















37 comments:

  1. hello,
    amaizing post and blog my blogger friends...
    ı am following you on gfc...
    if you want follow me back , please visit my blog
    http://soslubadem.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post :)
    Thanks for sharing!
    xx Katha
    showthestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect summer style!
    xx
    http://thedemeler.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit inspirations, these all look fantastic
    have a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love boho style, nice inspirations :D <3
    http://magdelblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great lookbook -- so many perfect festival looks!

    - Nicole @ www.WorkWearWander.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many perfect looks, I adore bohemian fashion! I want to wear it all year round haha :D Vanessa Hudgens looks are so gorgeous! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the denim outfits because they're so casual and chic - especially that denim pinafore dress!

    Amy;
    Little Moon Elephant

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love looking at all the festival fashion. This is some seriously good inspiration!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit options. Summer festivals are all about light layers and awesome accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such fun, bohemian outfits! So many shows to wear them to this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great outfits for summer festivals!And I love Vanessa Hudgens' style too!!! She just gets better and better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the jean trend, your post is super inspirational. Thanks for sharing <3

    http://www.lauramacij.com/2016/06/simply-beautiful-at-claire.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous roundup of festival inspo! I love Vanessa Hudgens' style too!! She is definitely the queen of festival style!

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great inspo! Now I only need to attend a festival!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many cute festival looks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I always take a hangbag that crosses my body- hard dancing with it over just one shoulder! Great photos- feel very inspired for my next festival now!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great inspiration but a little crazy for my yoga pant wearing body! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. FESTIVAL LOOKS ARE MY FAV! GREAT INSPIRATIONS!

    Sabrina | GYPSYTAN.co

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the overalls! I'm obsessed with them right now!

    ReplyDelete
  21. SO cute! We have one coming up in October, but it will be very warm! Saving for later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love how totally different every festival outfit can be from the next. You really can do whatever you want--the crazier the better. Venessa is one of my favorite's also. But I do really like Nina Dobrev's outfits, too! She's so cute and her style is always on point!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Većina predloga mi se dopada, odličan odabir! :D

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am a huge fan of boho!!! its my favourite style

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love these ideas, such inspiration :)

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  26. inspiration and lovely ideas.
    http://www.ootdchannel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I wish I had a reason to wear those extremely short shorts this summer! )
    Thank you for inspiration!


    blog: MyBlondeGal
    insta: @myblondegal

    ReplyDelete
  28. Black dresses are stylish and beautiful.
    http://www.ootdchannel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. They're all amazing ideas! Thanks for your comment in my blog, I'll be happy if we start to follow each other!

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely summer inspiration! Have a great weekend!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lovely summer inspirations. thanks
    http://www.ootdchannel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great ideas for inspiration! I love Ashley Benson!

    xoxo, Nastya Deutsch

    NEW POST ON MY BLOG:"DREAMS COME TRUE?"
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  34. Cool and stylish ideas!! I love boho style, especially in maxi dresses and rompers...

    http://julianacheva.blogspot.bg/

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the idea of mixing some cowgirl styled boots with a play suit and some rounded sunnies. I think they give off a cute boho look that is perfect for a Summer festival.
    x Rivania | The Glam Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  36. REALLY COOL OUTFITS..
    https://sui-generisfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete