Thursday 7 December 2017

RED AND CASUAL



Hello guys, it is Friday tomorrow, and i am dying for the  weekend. Snow and bad weather ruined lots of plans i had, but today was sunny and really lovely, so i needed to shoot this quick look for you.

Checkered coat is very popular this season, so i needed to find my old one somewhere in the closet. I really like this trend, it makes every look, so smart and casual. And apart from work outfit it is also great to style for  Red jumper is my new winter addition, and to be honest i was in doubt how to style it. I had so many options, but  this time i decided to pair it with darker denim, it looks pretty nice together. 
It is my birthday on Saturday, and i am really looking forward to enjoy in the day.
Hope you will have a great weekend!








I WAS WEARING:

SWEATER: SHEIN 

12 comments:

  1. Well first off Happy Birthday, I hope the weather holds up for you. Absolutely love the checkered coat and it pairs very nice with the red sweater. That is a winning look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday :) Hope you had a wonderful day! That sweater is super cute, I love it!

    Katie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lov SHEIN!! Going to look for this sweater for Christmas Day!! Love it!

    www.chausadventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the checkered and plaid coat trend as well, I think it dresses up the outfit nicely. Your red sweater would be perfect to wear on Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually don't wear much colour and my colours are more along the grey tones, but this year I'm really feeling these red jumpers. I'm still looking for mine though. Thank for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this combination!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heey happy birthday! I hope you’ll have an amazing day tomorrow :-) you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This coat is gorgeous! Dying to get a coat like this x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous coat! Love the sweater and the red color of it! So trendy right now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Divan outfit i fotografije. Sretan rođendan! :)

    Minnah's Life

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday! I love this sweater on you, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks :D

    hope you had an amazing b-day day <3
    you look absolutelly fabulous :D

    NEW DECOR POST | GUIDE TO GETTING THE PERFECT XMAS DECOR!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete