Saturday 30 September 2017

POLKA DOT ROMPER



I love so much polka dots, you have seen me wearing similar maxi dress in one of the previous posts, but this time i went for a polka dot romper. This outfit is still in summer vibe, with flats, and my lovely pink Missguided hat, but of course you can wear it and style rompers on so many ways during autumn season, and by that i mean combine it with inevitable leather jacket and biker boots.
One of the things i really love on this piece is the front side, those ruffles and tie, it gives really girly look, and that makes me want this as a jumpsuit too.





  I WAS WEARING:

ROMPER: SHEIN
BAG: BERSHKA
HAT: MISSGUIDED

15 comments:

  1. Ovaj kombinezončić na tufnice mi je savršen! :D


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That romper is absolutely gorgeous! You look stunning :-) can’t wait to invest in playsuits/rompers next summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ove polka haljine su jako moderne i trenutno zaista atraktivne te mi ej drago da vidim jednu i an tebi! Predivno ti stoji, izgleda jako lepo i fino a sam dizajn je jednostavan! Fina kombinacija, bas mi se dopada! Sijas, draga!

    Visit my blog, Maleficent

    ReplyDelete
  4. It look so nice on you! You look so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot :D

    timeless fashion combo my friend :d loved!!! <3

    NEW REVIEW POST | YR: Light Foundation Cushion – The PERFECT 2nd SKIN.
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D


    Please, VOTE FOR ME

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your look!
    So fresh and you look so cute in polka dot trend:)

    FASHIONLOVIN BLOG' | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Polka dots are one of my favorite prints to wear! :) I love the way you accessorized this look, especially with the hat!

    xo, Chloe // https://funinthecloset.com/measurable-difference-having-fun-with-your-every-day-makeup/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love rompers and this one is stunning! Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love polka dot too. It's so fashionable. You look great, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look beautiful :) I also love polka dot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love polka dots! This romper is super cute, and love the fedora too. Such a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still haven't found the right romper for me - but this one looks great!

    Tadeja
    http://www.happynami.com/dear-october-autumn-fashion-picks/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous piece Ivana! And so good on you. Love the little bag also, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so pretty. Love the hat and the romper looks great on you. You have the perfect legs for the romper!

    ReplyDelete