Tuesday 30 June 2015

My summer beauty essentials


Like every girl i also have so much products that i am using on a daily base. I am choosing products by my skin type, that is some kind of combinated skin, but also very problematic sometimes. This is not that much expensive, it is drug store cosmetics, but it is good for my skin and it is something that fits me now.

Every morning when i wake up i wash my face with this Aknefug Oxid Wash, it is very good, not only for acne, but if u also have  rough skin. Just rub on your face and wait for two minutes, no  more because if u leave it more than that, ur face will be red and u will get face rash (happened to me). I bought this in farmacy.
Also for my face routine i am using this Garnier Calming cleansing milk, to take off my make up,  it is without perfume, alcohol or any colorant, which is good beacuse it is for sensitive skin.
This Zdrave cream is something i always put on my face before going to sleep, it is intended to alleviate acne, and it is with zinc oxide. I found it drug store.
***
Svako jutro kada se probudim, lice operem sa Aknefug Oxid Wash, koji je odličan, pogotovo za liječenje akni, ali isto tako pomaže I u suzbijanju drugih osipa na licu. Samo ga utrljajte I sačekajte da stoji dva minuta, ne preko toga, jer možete zadobiti ozbiljno crvenilo I neku vrstu osipa (to se desilo meni). Ovaj proizvod možete naći u svakoj apoteci.
Takođe za lice koristim I Garnier Calming cleansing milk, za čišćenje šminke. Proizvod je bez alkohola, mirisa I boja, sto je izuzetno dobro pogotovo za osjetljivu kožu.
Ovu Zdrave kremu koristim svako veče pred spavanje, namijenjena je za suzbijanje akni, I sadrži cink oksid.



My make up bag consists of Maybelline Affinimat foundation (17 rose beige)it is for oily/combination skin. It has good coverage but it is  very dry, and because of that i am combinating it with Astor Lift me up (101 rose beigewhich is creamy, coverage is not that perfect, but together with Maybelline is very good. This two i fix with Rimmel Stay matte powder (004 sandstorm), for me one of the best powders i have ever tried.
For lashes i am using usually Maybelline mascaras, but i heard some good reviews about this Bellaoggi mascara so i bought it. It is very good, love the brush, and yes my lashes look thick and long. For my eyes, eyeliner is must have, so i am using Essence eyeliner pen.
For my lips i am using Golden Rose  lipliner in colour 208, and my favourite lipstick that i am almost wearing all the time it is from Maybelline in 904 Vivid Rose colour, it is beautiful pink, absolutely charming.
***
Moju dnevnu šminku čini Maybelline Affinimat puder (17 rose beige) I namijenjen je za masnu/kombinovanu kožu lica. Ima dobru moć prekrivanja, ali je previse suv, I zbog toga ga ja koristim zajedno sa Astor Lift me up puderom (101 rpse beige) koji je kremast, ne pokriva baš najbolje, ali u kombinaciji sa Maybellinom je odličan. Sve ovo fiksiram sa Rimmel Stay matte puderom u kamenu (004 sandstorm), za mene jedan od najboljih kamenih pudera.
Za trepavice koristim uglavnom maskare iz Maybellina, ali sam čula neke pozitivne kritike na račun maskare od Bellaogi, tako da sam je kupila. Odlična je, svidja mi se četkica, koja je gusta, I moje trepavice izgledaju gusto I dugačke. Takođe za oči koristim I Essence ajlajner .
Za usne koristim Golden Rose olovku u boji 208, I moj najomiljeniji karmin svih vremena Maybelline u 904 Vivid Rose boji.

The rest thing is am using is this Nivea pure and sensitive deodorant, it is for sensitive skin, especially if u have problem with  redness underneath ur arms, it calms it, do not encourage redness or pimples, so u fill have fresh underarms. I am also using this Tesori d'oriente  perfume with Jasmin scent, very light summer perfume.
And my favourite nail polish for the summer is Golden Rose  one with colour between purple and nude pink. This nude colours are such a hit this summer.
***
Od ostalih stvari napomenuću još I Nivea pure and sensitive dezodorans, za osjetljivu kožu, pogotovo ako imate problem sa crbenilom ispod pazuha, smiruje crvenilo I ne iritira kožu. Takođe koristim ovaj Tesori d'oriente  parfem sa mirisom jasmina, lagani ljetnji pravi za ljeto.
I moj omiljeni lak za nokte ovog ljeta je Golden Rose u ovoj boji između ljubičaste i bejbi roze.

This is something i am using, and it fits my skin, this doesnt mean it will fit urs,
 Hope u liked my review, and sorry for bad  quality of the photos.
XO

Ovi proizvodi odgovaraju za moj tip kože, ali to ne mora da znači da će i vama odgovarati.
Nadam se da vam se sviđa recenzijai izvinite zbog lošeg kvaliteta slika.
XO














3 comments:

  1. Great article! I use some of this products too!

    http://differentcands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the smells of the Orient treasures

    http://bellodiesseredonna.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting beauty products.We keep in touch. xx

    ReplyDelete